Airtel DTH in 6feet Dish

DjAndaman

Reaction score
We in Andaman & Nicobar Islands use 6 feet and above Dish using Ku Band Prime Focus Lnb to receive AIRTEL DTH. Anybody having idea when the signals will expand properly and get signals in 2 feet Dish

We in Andaman & Nicobar Islands use 6 feet and above Dish using Ku Band Prime Focus Lnb to receive AIRTEL DTH. Anybody having idea when the signals will expand properly and get signals in 2 feet Dish
Switch to d2h, you will get full signal. Some viewers using in Malaysia also.

In Andaman That's The Fate Of All DTHs

Even D2H Is Same Issue There (Confirmed By Technician My Friend Who Visited Their)

Only Gsat 10 Tata Sky Having Good Reception Only Vertical TPs

In Andaman That's The Fate Of All DTHs

Even D2H Is Same Issue There (Confirmed By Technician My Friend Who Visited Their)

Only Gsat 10 Tata Sky Having Good Reception Only Vertical TPs
Tata Sky STB need to send Kolkata for softwarte Update every 3-4 months

This is so unfair !!
Andaman is one of the union terrortories of India... and shud get signal on 2 ft.

Actually, I didn't know where they re situated. :blush2: I just checked, they re quite far off... almost near to Thailand.:ouch:

Tata Sky STB need to send Kolkata for softwarte Update every 3-4 months
If you have good internet with minimum 2mbps, then you can watch in around 400 channels in watch.tatasky.com

the internet speed is hardly 5-8 kbps in hg areas . 8 GB plan broadband costs 899 + gst 25 gb 1750 + gst etc..

I am booking a house in d Andamans, so that I can periodically go to Thailand for massages !!:gang: :drink:

Do you really think it's worth at your age.. I don't think thai massage centres accept senior citizens as clients.. if at all they accept they might send a 70yr old to massage you.. actually where are you these days, appearing and disappearing like independent tv signals..:rofl2::rofl2:

Do you really think it's worth at your age.. I don't think thai massage centres accept senior citizens as clients.. if at all they accept they might send a 70yr old to massage you.. actually where are you these days, appearing and disappearing like independent tv signals..:rofl2::rofl2:

ha ha.. as you must have heard, mangoes wont be juicy till they are not mushy !! Old is gold ! :lol:

Yeah... regarding my presence, I m tuning d antennae for proper reception of d signal !! :blush2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock