airtel dth not working during the afternoon till evening

• Thread starter faraj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 4,898

faraj

Reaction score
is there anyone who can help me with this issue,
i have checked a thread here and it didnt actually solve my issue .. i have a 120 cm dish and the channels dont work during the afternoon to evening.
i m using a airtel dth hd receiver before this i was using dishtv reciever and it was working perfectly but as i switched to airtel it has this issue

thank you

Yes Its your dish alignment issue. You need to relign ur dish.

is there anyone who can help me with this issue,
i have checked a thread here and it didnt actually solve my issue .. i have a 120 cm dish and the channels dont work during the afternoon to evening.
i m using a airtel dth hd receiver before this i was using dishtv reciever and it was working perfectly but as i switched to airtel it has this issue

thank you
Bro did your issue resolved or not?

Yes Its your dish alignment issue. You need to relign ur dish.
I had a local technician ccome and check. The dishmm he was like..mtherre is no issue on the dish ..

Bro did your issue resolved or not?
No its still happening... And its till 3 pm and sometimes 4 pm

Guessed it :) When someone switches from Dish to Airtel, they must not be from india...
Yeah there were rumours beffore that some channels wouldnt be recieved on dishtv.. so i had to switch

Where are you from... Are you seeing no signal error? If so arrange for a technician visit.
The problem happens only in the afternoon and its just some channels and not alll

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock