Seeking Help Airtel DTH Settop Box Not Working Properly

Now I was face same to same issue 100% same no change I also change 3 times of STB....but problem is not resolve say what can I do ......can I change adapter

I have an Airtel Digital TV HD connection for the past 1 year. The set top box was not working properly from last 2 months, firstly I ignored the problem but then I complained about it in first week of June. The set box was replaced twice with a charge of Rs. 350, even though I told them it is not a problem of set top box. The changed settop box has same problem of automatically switching off and not starting again for few hours. The problem was visible from the very first day it has been changed. Now this problem has become very annoying. The customer care was very non cooperative, on repetitive calls, nobody expert has come to see the problem. even after telling them that it is a serious problem and somebody expert is needed here.
Just before changing the set top box I recharged it yearly with an amount of 5801/- rupees.
I am feeling helpless here :(

Was this issue resolved? I have been facing the same problem.. can someone help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock