Airtel HD DVR for 4999? Why sudden price drop?

• Thread starter shrey7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 7,838
Bapun Raz said:
Tatasky provides 500gb hdd pace made stb. No 1tb hdd dvr stb launched by ts yet.

Sorry Bapun Raz Bro for the mistake :( & i don't know ts stb & just guess only bro

Yea tata sky s dvr is 500 gb... Videocon s dvr is alone 1 tb dvr and.claim to be indias first 1 tb HDDVR..

Vicky said:
Sorry Bapun Raz Bro for the mistake :( & i don't know ts stb & just guess only bro

yes bro.... u clearly mentioned that it was ur guess only
n u only said mistakes r the stepping stone to learn.

Its ok vicky bro. I mean they provide 500gb hd dvr stb for high price where d2h provides 1tb hdd hd dvr stb. Tata sky and pace premium brand itself increase the price i think. :lol

Bapun Raz said:
Its ok vicky bro. I mean they provide 500gb hd dvr stb for high price where d2h provides 1tb hdd hd dvr stb. Tata sky and pace premium brand itself increase the price i think. :lol

Airtel Hd dvr & tatasky hd dvr is good & very good technology & i know bro videocon d2h hd dvr technology is not good compared to tatatsky & airtel & 1 tb harddisk that is reason videocon d2h is good & devesh bro already says videocon d2h hd dvr stb is not good & sometimes it's hanging problem & slow boot

1) Airtel Hd dvr

2) Tata sky because less hd channels & pictures quality amazing

3) videocon d2h

4) Rdtv ( waste & poor technology )

Hey guys,
I am planning to buy Airtel HD-DVR in the coming days. Airtel website has the offer of Rs. 4990/- with 2 months subscription. But I found out that same package is available Komparify website for Rs. 4640/-!
Also, Komparify has a unique package which is not even available on Airtel website. They have a annual package (South Mega HD) with new Airtel HD-DVR for Rs. 8640/- i.e. new connection + South Mega HD for 12 months which seems very good offer. No other dth is giving DVR with annual paackage at such less price (they all cost 12K+). I called up Airtel CC, and after some effort, they said that they have similar pack from them too and it costs Rs. 9490/- which is still higher than what Komparify offers.
I want to know if Komparify is a trust worthy website to place the order? Do they, by any chance, will sell old models of STBs and thus the price is so cheap? Or is it a good one? I talked to their CC and they seemed professional (But it is only talking so far). I am yet to place the order. Let me know your opinion guys. Thank you.

U need to request customer care people to reduce price and ask them to consult to thier seniors.. i got my HDDVR this week in 7790 Rs with 1 year Mega HD pack..

rahul442 said:
U need to request customer care people to reduce price and ask them to consult to thier seniors.. i got my HDDVR this week in 7790 Rs with 1 year Mega HD pack..

Waw! You mean you just talked to the Airtel CC and they gave it to you for Rs. 7790/-? Nice. How did you convince them?

May be it depends on location, u need to confirm reduced price by calling again.. Cause different operators say different prices

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock