Seeking Help Airtel HD STB New Connection Price

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,793
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little off-topic question. My existing d2h cable is 50-60 meters long. Should I have a new cable with my new connection or ask the installation guy to connect new dish with the existing cable? Did the same thing when shifted from dishtv to d2h (2010), took new cable after upgrading to 4K (2015).
Edit: I need that long cable as I reside in 6th floor of a G+9 building.

Last edited:
Little off-topic question. My existing d2h cable is 50-60 meters long. Should I have a new cable with my new connection or ask the installation guy to connect new dish with the existing cable? Did the same thing when shifted from dishtv to d2h, took new cable after upgrading to 4K.

U can use the existing cable or even dish too for ur new connection no issues in that

but don't forgot too collect ur new dish , cable , lnb & all other necessary item from installation person

I'm using like that only while I'm switched from d2h to Adtv in 2012

Will Amazon ship everything (STB, Dish & other accessories) or they'll contact local dealer?

Oh no! I can't take ADTV, TravelXP HD is one of the favorite channel.
Sorry bros.:sad:tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock