Seeking Help Airtel Internet TV or HD box?

• Thread starter zeeya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,496

zeeya

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I am currently using Videocon d2h from past three years, because of package prices (subscribed to New South Platinum HD always now @ 725 pm) I want to switch to ADTV now.
My questions are...
1. Is it worth switching from D2h to ADTV?
2. In Airtel which box to get Internet TV or HD box?
3. Any PQ/AQ differences between these boxes?
4. I have separate android media player with me. Since the Internet TV box is on IPL offer for Rs. 5999 with one year infinity pack available now, should I grab the opportunity?
Experts please suggest me...
Your valuable inputs are most welcome...
Thanks

Three main benefits of Airtel Internet TV are
1. In built Chrome cast
2. Android platform with Google play and other apps
3. Cloud recording and catch up tv

If you already have Android box, you might be getting first 2 features already.

Cloud recording and catch up tv is not available on all the channels. Still if you find this attractive and want to use only one box, you can go for this.

Price is attractive at this time with one year subscription.

Hi everybody,
I am currently using Videocon d2h from past three years, because of package prices (subscribed to New South Platinum HD always now @ 725 pm) I want to switch to ADTV now.
My questions are...
1. Is it worth switching from D2h to ADTV?

Thanks

Definitely ! Big YES to your question no.1

Last edited:
Hello, anybody can please let me know. In Airtel Internet Box, can we play movie/music files stored in a pen drive by connecting it to USB Port of the box? As seen in the pictures, the box contain two USB ports. While one port can be used for recording purpose, can the other port be used as a storage media?

Another question...
In Internet TV, how many channels can be set as favorites? Is navigation easy as other HD box?

W
Three main benefits of Airtel Internet TV are
1. In built Chrome cast
2. Android platform with Google play and other apps
3. Cloud recording and catch up tv

If you already have Android box, you might be getting first 2 features already.

Cloud recording and catch up tv is not available on all the channels. Still if you find this attractive and want to use only one box, you can go for this.

Price is attractive at this time with one year subscription.
What about the picture/sound quality in the Internet TV? Better than HD box?

Hello, anybody can please let me know. In Airtel Internet Box, can we play movie/music files stored in a pen drive by connecting it to USB Port of the box? As seen in the pictures, the box contain two USB ports. While one port can be used for recording purpose, can the other port be used as a storage media?
Yes you can play files from pen drive.

Another question...
In Internet TV, how many channels can be set as favorites? Is navigation easy as other HD box?
Have not seen any limit to set favourite channels. Voice command works perfectly to search a channel.
Changing channel takes little more time comparing to HD box. Though navigation and selecting from recently watched channels is very fast and easy from home setup.

Th
Have not seen any limit to set favourite channels. Voice command works perfectly to search a channel.
Changing channel takes little more time comparing to HD box. Though navigation and selecting from recently watched channels is very fast and easy from home setup.
Thanks for your quick response...
You have not addressed my Picture / sound quality query... Please

W

What about the picture/sound quality in the Internet TV? Better than HD box?
Though I didn't noticed any significant difference but my signal strength increased when I switched from hd box to Internet box on same setup.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock