Reaction score
Hey there
I’m existing customer
I have a non smart tv
So want to buy a smart thing
If I upgrade AITV, it will cost me 2500 Which is a good deal
However want to know pros and cons of both devices
So help me here please.....

They are different products and very difficult to say which is better. I have both and use them for different reasons.

Airtel Internet TV is Android TV box with catch up TV.
You can record, pause and replay programmes. This is one biggest feature in favour of Airtel Internet TV. Earlier they had costly packs for Airtel Internet TV which will not the case now after TRAI new rule.
Use USB for media files.
Inbuilt chrome cast.
One box, one remote and one HDMI port require.
Still evolving and might add more features.

For Amazon Fire TV

More apps are available.
Little more smooth navigation and stable. But can say that diffrance is very little.

I already have amazon fire tv stick
But my led tv have only 2 hdmi ports
and I’m using that for Cctv camera screen , Airtel Digital tv, Playstation 4 and fire tv stick
I’m fed up from changing ports again and again ....

Last edited:
I have already given detailed reply.
If you are asking "Which apps are available in Airtel internet tv???", I can't list all the apps.
You can ask any specific app, you will get reply.

Fire stick is better as you get Prime Video on it which has rights of most of the latest Bollywood movies. Even International content of it is great. Not only that if you are a gamer you get all the Sega classics for free on it. The only drawback is the lack of official Google apps like Youtube.

Firetv Stick is super smooth. User experience in Airtel Internet TV is a bit laggy. Plenty of apps available for both but i still watch online content on Fire tv only.
I like the in built chromecast feature of internet tv as you can cast from any device in one click. With fire tv you need to first enable screen mirroring and then casting is done.
Although as you are short of hdmi ports, you can enjoy online content on Fire TV only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock