Seeking Help Airtel internet tv vs amazon fire tv stick

• Thread starter Preet
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 7,044
Fire stick is better as you get Prime Video on it which has rights of most of the latest Bollywood movies. Even International content of it is great. Not only that if you are a gamer you get all the Sega classics for free on it. The only drawback is the lack of official Google apps like Youtube.
Prime video is also available on Airtel Internet TV bro.. and for youtube, firefox works like charm on fire tv.

@Preet Bro Internet TV has most of the necessary Apps like Prime Videos,Zee5,Hotstar,Eros Now,Sony Liv,Hooq & so on and name one missing app it's Voot App but Jio Cinema is available to complement that.

The major drawback for me regarding some apps is quality selection Prime Videos doesn't have quality selection and will experience minor stutters and consume huge data and same is the case with all the apps that doesn't have quality selection like Jio Cinema,Eros Now, Sony Liv and all as all doesn't have quality Selection option so data consumption is huge on these apps but Zee5 Hotstar Spuul Netflix etc has quality selection option and all these apps streams flawlessly.

Definitely Internet Tv will solve lack of enough HDMI port issue and constant plug in and out & thats the main reason I bought Internet TV.

I'm expecting all the lagging Issue with some apps that doesn't contain quality selection option will be taken care of in future app updates by App creators by providing that Quality selection option which is a very simple solution but it's taking such a longtime.

As Chromecast is built in and works very well either through PC/Laptop or Mobile laggy apps can be just mirrored from their official websites/mobile apps itself.

As per my view the bottomline is Airtel Internet TV runs flawlessly all the Apps that contains Quality Selection while one needs to find work arounds such as miracast for all other laggy apps.

It's definitely worth to buy for Rs.2500 you can go for it and if you are alright with mirroring from pc/laptops or mobile certain laggy apps then you can fully use Airtel Internet Tv and completely stop using Firestick.

Last edited:
@Preet Bro Internet TV has most of the necessary Apps like Prime Videos,Zee5,Hotstar,Eros Now,Sony Liv,Hooq & so on and name one missing app it's Voot App but Jio Cinema is available to complement that.

The major drawback for me regarding some apps is quality selection Prime Videos doesn't have quality selection and will experience minor stutters and consume huge data and same is the case with all the apps that doesn't have quality selection like Jio Cinema,Eros Now, Sony Liv and all as all doesn't have quality Selection option so data consumption is huge on these apps but Zee5 Hotstar Spuul Netflix etc has quality selection option and all these apps streams flawlessly.

Definitely Internet Tv will solve lack of enough HDMI port issue and constant plug in and out & thats the main reason I bought Internet TV.

I'm expecting all the lagging Issue with some apps that doesn't contain quality selection option will be taken care of in future app updates by App creators by providing that Quality selection option which is a very simple solution but it's taking such a longtime.

As Chromecast is built in and works very well either through PC/Laptop or Mobile laggy apps can be just mirrored from their official websites/mobile apps itself.

As per my view the bottomline is Airtel Internet TV runs flawlessly all the Apps that contains Quality Selection while one needs to find work arounds such as miracast for all other laggy apps.

It's definitely worth to buy for Rs.2500 you can go for it and if you are alright with mirroring from pc/laptops or mobile certain laggy apps then you can fully use Airtel Internet Tv and completely stop using Firestick.
Thanks bro

Plz
I have already given detailed reply.
If you are asking "Which apps are available in Airtel internet tv???", I can't list all the apps.
You can ask any specific app, you will get reply.
please tell me

What about base packs for internet tv
Can we go for my plan 99 and 219??
@karan_hdl
No, you cannot. Minimum plan is Value lite plus for Rs.284. But after 31st Jan, new packs will come into effect and God only knows what will be conditions for using internet tv at that time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock