Sad News Airtel migrated all Existing ARP pack users to New TRAI Pack

@Gobinaath bro,do you have AP SD plus plan ₹ 208 sms code 🤔
If you don't have, please try to get for our telugu bros.
No I don't have coz it's not added in database which we used activate package for customers

@Gobinaath bro
in case if you need customer id of existing user having same pack i can give you customer id, please help us(Telugu customers)
It's UPP amount 208 so those who eligible customers recharge for 208 pack will be automatically gets activated but still yes I need customer id who using AP SD plus pack currently using to extract the sms code 🙂🙂

Now My pack also changed to TN SSP Monthly pack for Rs 181(99+82). But, Two days back my another dth changed to same pack for Rs 158(99+59). what is the reason for this difference?

Now My pack also changed to TN SSP Monthly pack for Rs 181(99+82). But, Two days back my another dth changed to same pack for Rs 158(99+59). what is the reason for this difference?
it is like a luckydraw offer by airtel.

It happened to me as well, finally stepped into NTO. My bill increased from 219 to 293/month where as the channel (HD) count came down from 30plus to 5 ( converted by Airtel to TN HD pack!!!!)

Suddenly my ARP also changed. I don't know what's my current pack as app is showing my details. I am still getting all the HD channels that I was getting earlier but only few paid & FTA SD channels.

Last edited:
Suddenly my ARP also changed. I don't know what's my current pack as app is not showing my details. I am still getting all the HD channels that I was getting earlier but only few paid & FTA SD channels.
I got the details through the old airtel app. It's still showing all the old packs & topups on my account but I am not getting many SD channels. Earlier channel count was around 500 & now it's only 281.
@Arsh @Siva @Deepu Darling bros, do you've any idea about this?

Last edited:
I got the details through the old airtel app. It's still showing all the old packs & topups on my account but I am not getting many SD channels. Earlier channel count was around 500 & now it's only 281.
@Arsh @Siva @Deepu Darling bros, do you've any idea about this?
They should have refunded you the amount if they migrated you to the new regime. Please check with them and see what's going on. Once you get the refund, you can choose the channels that you need.

Phockin airtel started cheating again. On 28.01.2019 I recharged for Rs. 1584, which gave me one year validity under the package- My Plan 99 12M ARP. I was shown validity up to 27-03-2020 (which I checked just last month) and I had around 300 rupees balance along with it. But since last few days I have been getting a call from some airtel customer rep. that my plan has been already migrated to something else. I just logged in to my account now and notice that the validity is changed and now it shows up to 21-01-2020, package is shown as WB SD Pack.

Basically they changed my ARP and migrated my package under the new TRAI rule or whatever. But there was clear instructions from TRAI itself that those who have recharged for long-term packs the operator is bound to carry those out unaltered. Can someone please redirect me to that order of TRAI for my convenience to show to airtel?

Last edited:
Phockin airtel started cheating again. On 28.01.2019 I recharged for Rs. 1584, which gave me one year validity under the package- My Plan 99 12M ARP. I was shown validity up to 27-03-2020 (which I checked just last month) and I had around 300 rupees balance along with it. But since last few days I have been getting a call from some airtel customer rep. that my plan has been already migrated to something else. I just logged in to my account now and notice that the validity is changed and now it shows up to 21-01-2020, package is shown as WB SD Pack.

Basically they changed my ARP and migrated my package under the new TRAI rule or whatever. But there was clear instructions from TRAI itself that those who have recharged for long-term packs the operator is bound to carry those out unaltered. Can someone please redirect me to that order of TRAI for my convenience to show to airtel?
I moved your post. Please go through this thread from the start. Most of yours queries must have already been answered.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock