DDF Exclusive Airtel Offers A New Number To Activate Channels From Jio Or Any Other Network

• Thread starter Priyesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 11,699

Priyesh

Reaction score
I got a call from cc (in my local language Malayalam) today to explain the changes due to TRAI order. I was in ARP, but as I opted new pack, the balance amount refunded to me.

He told me that, even the new pack is on monthly basis, the changes will deduct from the account in the form of DBR. He explained DBR is Daily Burn Rate and he further we explained if your monthly pack is ₹300, 300/30=10 will deduct daily. We can add or remove channel daily and depending on our selection, the DBR will increase or decrease.

When I complained him regarding SMS can't send from Jio number, he told me that there is a new number in channel selection epg 998. The number is 8130881308 and we can send activation SMS to this number from any network.

When I complained him regarding SMS can't send from Jio number, he told me that there is a new number in channel selection epg 998. The number is 8130881308 and we can send activation SMS to this number from any network.
Yes it's working. Just now I sent a message from Jio.
Exclusive update @Priyesh bro & good move by adtv.

Oh no Sorry Bros ur not aware of this 🙄🙄😔😔

Couple of days before it's changed to this number from 54325 thought you all are aware of this change that's why not posted

At least this feedback taken by Adtv happy for that 😤😤😴😴 .. BTW hope they put this number for all changes via from other network sim instead of 5 digits number if means at least we can save maximum of 2 to 3rs. Per SMS 🙂🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock