Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

Above statement is like a politician forecasting a better life before elections.

The prices have gone up, but customers will complain / fuss around but end up paying as they want to watch their favorite channels. A handful may decide not to subscribe, but overall, the broadcaster will be able to pull in much better revenues even with fewer subscribers because of increased prices & realistic userbase declaration (unlike before).

Even if prices come down, it will be like a small percentage and not back to previous levels.
Exactly what I was trying to say. "Will benefit us in long run" is a rhetoric that has been tried again and again like in demonatization. But everyone knows what outcome it produced. TRAI is misleading Tv viewers from day1 till now about reduction in prices. People now know the harsh truth when they see inflated bills. Go on TRAI twiiter page, thousand of complaints about increased bills but TRAI is still acting blind and trying to mislead infact they dismissed CRISIL report about increased bills. I mean only one authority is right in this country and everyone is wrong. What comedy going on :rofl2:

And people are forgetting that this is Business and once you show these cunning ones the way to loot there will be no coming back. Even TRAI knows they have messed it up and covering it up with that lame statement "Pay only for what you watch" And long term benefits my foot. Even if they reduce NCF to 100 and channels price to 15. 10 channels would cost 250. Its a gone case and the damage has been done.

And people are forgetting that this is Business and once you show these cunning ones the way to loot there will be no coming back. Even TRAI knows they have messed it up and covering it up with that lame statement "Pay only for what you watch" And long term benefits my foot. Even if they reduce NCF to 100 and channels price to 15. 10 channels would cost 250. Its a gone case and the damage has been done.
Absolutely right bro,☺

How to remove this NCF, im not selected anything, but its added in my account.

DgdjXUW.jpg

Your not selected pack according to trai rules. So airtel by default selected nearest pack to you. If you not like that pack. Choose your pack once again

Thanks bro,

How to see, which channels list available in activated by ADTV pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock