Airtel STB Issue

Vivek2020

Reaction score
Hello Friends , Am having Sony Bravia Tv ( KLV-40R56C ) with Airtel HD STB Connection , Yesterday i Connected my Tv with the Laptop using HDMI Cable & everything was Fine . After that i disconnected the HDMI cable from my Laptop & connected back on the Airtel HD STB , now the problem started . when i switched on both TV & STB , first it was black asking to check external input within few secs once my STB Is on the screen shows Loading Airtel DTH & after 1-2mins it displays Error b001 with audio , My STB LED glows in somewhat orange colour . i removed cables & checked all connections , everything seems fine, guess issue is with my Airtel STB ?? Kindly help me Solve this issue .

Hello Friends , Am having Sony Bravia Tv ( KLV-40R56C ) with Airtel HD STB Connection , Yesterday i Connected my Tv with the Laptop using HDMI Cable & everything was Fine . After that i disconnected the HDMI cable from my Laptop & connected back on the Airtel HD STB , now the problem started . when i switched on both TV & STB , first it was black asking to check external input within few secs once my STB Is on the screen shows Loading Airtel DTH & after 1-2mins it displays Error b001 with audio , My STB LED glows in somewhat orange colour . i removed cables & checked all connections , everything seems fine, guess issue is with my Airtel STB ?? Kindly help me Solve this issue .
Bro B001 error code for no signal. Check dish cable connected properly.
More info refer to this website:- airtel DTH Help | Digital TV Customer Care Services and Troubleshooting

Last edited:
Bro B001 error code for no signal. Check dish cable connected properly.
ya it says no signal , previously too had similar problems but it got corrected wn i removed nd connected the cables back but this time it's not working bro , usually wn i shake the dish cable the led indicator on my stb changes ( red wn not working to green wn i adjust/shake the cable but this time no change ) bro.

ya it says no signal , previously too had similar problems but it got corrected wn i removed nd connected the cables back but this time it's not working bro , usually wn i shake the dish cable the led indicator on my stb changes ( red wn not working to green wn i adjust/shake the cable but this time no change ) bro.
Bro tried the cable screw. Be careful it's electronic device

hmm ya bro sure... wn i switched off stb alone & switched on , changed channel using the channel number sometimes it remains displaying the same error message but sometimes the screen becomes entirely blank why bro??

hmm ya bro sure... wn i switched off stb alone & switched on , changed channel using the channel number sometimes it remains displaying the same error message but sometimes the screen becomes entirely blank why bro??
Which stb model?

Bro trying to receive signal. that's reason some channel screen blank

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock