DDF Exclusive Ala-Carte Channels & Services Price List --- Existing Cashback Recharge Offer Details in ADTV DTH

Last edited:
Bro interact with adtv cc they are telling ss tamil 65/m bro ?? They telling selfcare update 10/m is wrong

Have u using it for 10/m bro ??

If means tell bro or any proof u got for 10/m means post here bro other than selfcare then will update bro as of now i update it as 65/m :)

Thanks bro :)

Star Sports1 tamil showing Rs.10 per month (India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in Ch#803.Airtel users please check really or mentioned by mistake.

Check above post bro ☝☝ :)

i called the cc to enquire about this matter they said ss1 tamil cost has been increased to Rs. 65 per month from March 1st. So they updated that price. But until that time customers can avail the channel at the present rate of Rs. 36.

After removal of star channels from package .a la Carte prices are too high li think I will skip all star channels for now and see if some other agreement is reached between them . Till then. Have to enjoy the new hd channels that they will be adding

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock