DDF Exclusive Ala-Carte Channels & Services Price List --- Existing Cashback Recharge Offer Details in ADTV DTH

List Updated with

Removal of Oscar Movies , Darshana tv , Care World & Super Tv Channels

Addition of Nation Today Channel

Gobinath bro please give a link to iphifi bro's post of top up within the post because in some cases ignorant people might subscribe to more than one ala carte channel and waste money. For example we get 4 sony sports channels at the price of one if subscribed as combo top up.

Gobinath bro please give a link to iphifi bro's post of top up within the post because in some cases ignorant people might subscribe to more than one ala carte channel and waste money. For example we get 4 sony sports channels at the price of one if subscribed as combo top up.
Can't get u brother what ur said ??

Can't get u brother what ur said ??
@Gobinaath bro, he is telling u to include a link to @iphifi bro's List of ADTV Topups thread as it has some combo offers which would be beneficial to take rather than single Ala-Carte channels. In my opinion, this thread, as per its name, is for Ala-Carte, and so can stay as it is, but as per request from other bros, you may consider placing the link in your post (so that people dont end up spending more)

@Gobinaath bro, he is telling u to include a link to @iphifi bro's List of ADTV Topups thread as it has some combo offers which would be beneficial to take rather than single Ala-Carte channels. In my opinion, this thread, as per its name, is for Ala-Carte, and so can stay as it is, but as per request from other bros, you may consider placing the link in your post (so that people dont end up spending more)
Will do bro thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock