DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,561
1111111.png

Capture.png

hope they don't change my pack before 24th..

i already chosen new pack before 31st... will they change it to new plan?????

Dear Zeeyaullah,

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your email regarding new package of your Airtel DigitalTV ID 302xxxxxxx.

Basis on your email, we would like to inform you that, as per the TRAI framework, all existing packages on Airtel DigitalTV will be applicable till 31-JAN-2019. We are in the process of revising our current packs with your favorite channels and will get back to you with more details soon.

As you didn't upgrade your plan till 31st Jan'19, it has been automatically upgraded to the next best value plan. Please go to channel number 998 on your Airtel DTH to make changes in your plan and pay only for the channels that you choose.

The power of choice is now all yours! Select your own pack with ease on channel no 998 of your DigitalTV.

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Please note that your reference No is 131xxxxxx for any further correspondence.

Assuring you of the best experience โ€“ always!

Best Regards,

Saritha
Nodal_officer
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

This response I got from Airtel Nodal officer when I wrote them about my ARP quoting the TRAI faq no 11.

Last edited:
Dear Zeeyaullah,

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your email regarding new package of your Airtel DigitalTV ID 302xxxxxxx.

Basis on your email, we would like to inform you that, as per the TRAI framework, all existing packages on Airtel DigitalTV will be applicable till 31-JAN-2019. We are in the process of revising our current packs with your favorite channels and will get back to you with more details soon.

As you didn't upgrade your plan till 31st Jan'19, it has been automatically upgraded to the next best value plan. Please go to channel number 998 on your Airtel DTH to make changes in your plan and pay only for the channels that you choose.

The power of choice is now all yours! Select your own pack with ease on channel no 998 of your DigitalTV.

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Please note that your reference No is 131xxxxxx for any further correspondence.

Assuring you of the best experience โ€“ always!

Best Regards,

Saritha
Nodal_officer
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

This response I got from Airtel Nodal officer when I wrote them about my ARP quoting the TRAI faq no 11.
On which plan were you bro? ARP?

I am in a dilemma, should I wait till 6th feb @Gobinaath bro or go ahead with selection of new packs.
Any hope of ARPs gets continued?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock