DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,595
My ARP Super Saver Pack valid till 16th Aug, 2019 is also deactivated and they shifted me to Basic FTA Pack. Airtel credited balance amount.

Bro did u choose any new bouquets or alacarte in new regime which led to discontinuation of ARP??

Bro but my case was different

I had not activate any Al-carta or bouqeet after December

So they discontinued my ARP and Refunded

Now today I m going to discontinue my multi TV connection

Now I am planning to move on Tatasky
For my 2nd TV
They cannot do that. If you want to continue the ARP, you can write to TRAI.

I'm {name}, your Airtel experience advisor.

I'm writing to you regarding your request about the plan not being changed for your Airtel DigitalTV account xxxxxxxxxx.

We would like to inform you that the new tariff regulation from TRAI has been implemented from 1st Feb’19.

Please go to channel number 998 on your Airtel DTH to select your new plan today and pay only for the channels that you
choose.

In case you don't upgrade your plan, it will soon be automatically upgraded to the next best value plan. You
can also change your plan any time after it has been upgraded.

The power of choice is now all yours! Select your own pack with ease on channel no 998 of your DigitalTV or click
https://youtu.be/-ir4pvvI3Zw.

To avail a new Airtel DigitalTV connection, please visit our website (www.airtel.in/digitaltv).

Assuring you of the best experience – always

Best Regards,

{Name}

Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

This is the email received from airtel

Last edited:
Bro's If ur are in ARP Means Please don't add any Channels or Boquet to ur Package if ur add means it'll be taken as a request of changing ur package

Then ur package will be converted to Monthly package remaining amount will be credited in account then ur have no choice of staying ur own package/ARP Because @abcdbishnu bro account is changed to Monthly package yesterday once he activated new Boquet

So wait untill/unless Adtv change ur ARP package don't do anything .. As per update now Adtv changing ARP into New traiff once customers requested means else NO .. so wait for things to get settled

Unfortunately Most of the Adtv users losing their ARP without knowing this from past couple of days 😴😴😣😣😔😔

Regards
Hello @Gobinaath bro,
im currently under ARP superstar pack which is valid till October-2019, i want to add SS1-HD channel alone but i don't want to break the existing pack to new TRAI rule pack, is there any way to add that particular channel alone. ? Please help

Hello @Gobinaath bro,
im currently under ARP superstar pack which is valid till October-2019, i want to add SS1-HD channel alone but i don't want to break the existing pack to new TRAI rule pack, is there any way to add that particular channel alone. ? Please help
No way. Wait for the IPL start and see if Airtel provides free preview. If not, you must convert to new regime for any changes in the pack.

If I choose ARP for primary connection then what will happen to the secondary connection it will come with NCF or not.

Hello @Gobinaath bro,
hi bro hope you got the answer as said by Siva Anna 🙂👇👇
No way. Wait for the IPL start and see if Airtel provides free preview. If not, you must convert to new regime for any changes in the pack.
If I choose ARP for primary connection then what will happen to the secondary connection it will come with NCF or not.
It will comes with NCF monthly pack 🙂

BTW ARP also having NCF hidden in the name of Package Rental 🙂

Hello @Gobinaath bro,

One solution you could try (which I plan to do as well) is to borrow a deactivated Airtel STB from someone for the duration of the IPL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock