DTH updates ALERT : Guys be aware from Tata Sky technician. He can cheat on you!!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,112
As i said that guy might be a lier. At first point he should not have got exchange offer if his RDTV account is deactivated for years.

I think the deal between TATA SKY and Reliance is OFF... But they are not admitting it ... During installation, they had promised the remaining balance will be credited Within 7 days but it didn't happen... Giving silly reasons .. Didn't expect ed this though

I got installed TS after exchanging it with RDTV ,boy came i my dish was little damaged and was on brick support so i asked them for full hardware but their boy only came with TS STB and installed that i even expressed my dissatisfaction but remained intact on his words that only STB is exchangeable .Next day Signal went off so i just made complaints not only to dealer but customer care So finally sent a technician with new dish ,but Wait Evn he didn't provided me a new cable and also charged rs. 20 as his chay paani BUT i warned him if signals wont come then i ll re complain about it but since then signals coming fine .
THANKS TO DDF.

I got installed TS after exchanging it with RDTV ,boy came i my dish was little damaged and was on brick support so i asked them for full hardware but their boy only came with TS STB and installed that i even expressed my dissatisfaction but remained intact on his words that only STB is exchangeable .Next day Signal went off so i just made complaints not only to dealer but customer care So finally sent a technician with new dish ,but Wait Evn he didn't provided me a new cable and also charged rs. 20 as his chay paani BUT i warned him if signals wont come then i ll re complain about it but since then signals coming fine .
THANKS TO DDF.
same happend with me...did he took away ur old antenna?and he changed STB also?

Y
same happend with me...did he took away ur old antenna?and he changed STB also?
Yeah finally, after 3 days of complaints and wait ,a guy came with dish and replaced that ..( i had problem because due to relocation my bigtv dish was damaged so it wasnt fixed properly and caused heavy signal loss) .but he didnt changed Cable but since its working f9 i hv no issues.

Y
Yeah finally, after 3 days of complaints and wait ,a guy came with dish and replaced that ..( i had problem because due to relocation my bigtv dish was damaged so it wasnt fixed properly and caused heavy signal loss) .but he didnt changed Cable but since its working f9 i hv no issues.
They hadn't replaced the cable saying that it would take more than 10m of cable and handed me a cable saying that you can keep it..I have checked the cable only after the technician is gone and found out that the connectors at the both ends were stripped out from the cable ..So it's of no use ..I didn't bothered to replace it because my old one was working fine..It seemed like they handed me a useless cable for complaining to the customer care

Y
They hadn't replaced the cable saying that it would take more than 10m of cable and handed me a cable saying that you can keep it..I have checked the cable only after the technician is gone and found out that the connectors at the both ends were stripped out from the cable ..So it's of no use ..I didn't bothered to replace it because my old one was working fine..It seemed like they handed me a useless cable for complaining to the customer care
yeah since my one one connector at lnb end was not gud so he replaced tgat and charged rs. 20 .i gave him .
Actually my cable was much lengthy and in gud condition so i didn't bothered .
but really these guys are Con

I think the deal between TATA SKY and Reliance is OFF... But they are not admitting it ... During installation, they had promised the remaining balance will be credited Within 7 days but it didn't happen... Giving silly reasons .. Didn't expect ed this though
i think For that reason only they are providing all channels for free from dec1 to dec31...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock