DTH updates ALERT : Guys be aware from Tata Sky technician. He can cheat on you!!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,120
I spoketo a tatasky audit person here. He said due to heavy demand company changed policy of realigning previous dish.
But they will not compromise on quality. Even now,if the antenna is not in good shape,they will change it.(only if antenna is not recieving signals properly)

No It's Wrong!

They Must Give Tata Sky Dish, I Have Cross Checked It!

Infact You Pay Or Don't Pay!

According To Their Policy Dish Must Be Of Tata Sky Only!

Note:

Those Who Are In Platinum HD / South Platinum HD Package! Have A Advantage To Get Free Replacement Dish (If Existing One Damaged), LNB & Super LNB, Waiver On Visiting Charges Too!

But Many Technicians / Distributors Easily Hides It By Giving bullsh*t Reasons!

I spoketo a tatasky audit person here. He said due to heavy demand company changed policy of realigning previous dish.
But they will not compromise on quality. Even now,if the antenna is not in good shape,they will change it.(only if antenna is not recieving signals properly)
Even my Dish is not good...they didnt changed it...and from 2days i am not getting signals...i called and asked fealer he says he will provide new one which costs me.

I am also facing same problem . I deny to take connection . After 5 day my order was cancelled. Now what to do ? Help me guys
But Bro in my case even CC members saying That No antenna will be provided...I have been complaining on this...as my RDTV dish is not good. but they simply saying it will cost u.

Seems they changed the policy (agreement)

No It's Wrong!

They Must Give Tata Sky Dish, I Have Cross Checked It!

Infact You Pay Or Don't Pay!

According To Their Policy Dish Must Be Of Tata Sky Only!

Then how cc saying like this bro once policy not changed means ??

But Bro in my case even CC members saying That No antenna will be provided...I have been complaining on this...as my RDTV dish is not good. but they simply saying it will cost u.

Then how cc saying like this bro once policy not changed means ??

That's Very Terrible!

Usually They Give Answer Without Checking Once We Asked For Escalation Only They Forward To Superiors And Get Things Done!

Tata Sky Voice CC Is Not Up to The Mark

Even CC Doesn't Aware Many Benefit Which Tata Sky Customer Have!

Like Silver, Gold, Platinum, Royal Platinum!

Simply Call Nodal!

That's How I Got Freebies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll say again and again guys contact them via tweet. They'll response and they've to respond.

I guess even the top notch officials are aware of this.
Generally 10% customers who are aware of this like we people who are members of some forum would escalate it.
Rest 90% even do not know all this stuff and would pay extra to get things done or just use it as it is.
This way they would save.When someone escalates to top officials which is again a long process , they would consider and replace as how the customer puts forward his points.

Last edited:
I have contacted Tata sky for the upgrade for my Reliance Digital tv.. They said they can only give standard set top box, not HD... Am I eligible to get the HD SET TOP BOX?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock