Sad News All Channels Gone From Dish Tv Demo Box

manojrn02

Reaction score
I am Manoj Ghosh a dealer of Dish Tv. Some days ago I noticed that many channels are removed from our VC when I try to contact our distributor and customer care they do not help me as they have no idea about this.
I found a new option in Dishtvbiz app named "partner pack creation" in my account segment.

Please help me regarding. Sorry for new thread.

Regards,
Manoj Ghosh

YES I AM ALSO DEALER MANY CHANNELS ALSO MISSING IN HD 6000 DEMO BOX BUT NEW SOFTWARE UPDATE CAME DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY WHICH MADE USER INTERFACE VERY ATTRACTIVE & NICE

guys my uncle was dealer of dishtv and he also have dishtv demo but it also was not working. he ask his distributor regarding that than he told it will only work when you sale minimum 3 new connection in a month

Very bad move by DishTV.
I called distributor they told me new demo pack has come but no channels name they provide.

Last edited:
Dish TV made changes in the Demo policy ;) Now you have to sell more set-top box each month. By the way, selling 3 Dish TV set-top boxes is not tough at all. Sell more and more boxes and enjoy the full pack of Dish TV HD :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock