908 & TV HD
911 Sony Sab HD
EZMall is available 118
Lcn 530 Mastiii
Btv and mh shraddha in active windows
Topper tv 160
Plz edit 239 sony Max 2 not gold select

Last edited:
@Shantanu, here is a list I made a long time ago and last updated in September 2017. So you will not find new channels like Disney International HD or Zee Tamil HD in the list. Feel free to cross-check with this list even if it is slightly outdated. :tup:
I have completely stopped updating it, so there are some discrepancies; many channels from Sun and Sony are present on Reliance in my list but they have all been removed. Similarly channels like Munsif and Dhamaal Gujarat have been removed by Tata which I did not know until today. :tup:

ULTIMATE Channel List & Tabulation.xlsx

Last edited:
Bhakthi TV available on Sun Direct @ LCN 612, I think you mistakenly updated it on Reliance DTH instead of Sun Direct.

Star Gold Select is NOT there on D2h in either SD or HD. Check LCN 239. And can you add two fifferent types of colours in the HD category to show which channels have DD and DD+ audio?

By the way, after looking at the table, I think you are going to ask Bapun bro to change the DreamDTH forum UI font to Gotham. You are seriously addicted. :lol: I am sure you looked at the old Tata Sky mobile app because the colours are exactly the same and Gotham was used there also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock