all dth subscription rates will increase in 2015

Reaction score
hi all

today i come know that as per the govt. n respective authorities guidlines,
all dth players are set to increase their pack rates by 30 %( subjective )
because of the inflation.

i don't know the source but one of my friend who is working in a telecom industry told me about that.

when i searched it on net, i came to know that govt. also said the same thing n from 1 jan 2015 onwards, dth players are free to link inflation base tarrifs to their base tarrifs.

so i requested u people also just to check it on the net n update this news with some source of confirmation

I think it will not right news. 30% is big %. 230 rs pack will 299. It will big price

immediately close the thread. We all know that dth operators increases prices twice a year. The same thing was written in the link given bythread starter. Nextround og increase is from jan 1st. But it is upto dth operators.

Useless thread

how one can say it is useless thread. if it is true that 2 rise of prices decisions r pending as it is still being challenged by the service providers. it should have been come into effect since july itself, as said by trai n respective authorities but it couldn't be so bcoz it is still being challenged. but say if this decision come into effect so we have to pay with 27.5% premium. so atleast we can raise our voice as we do not want to pay with this premium.

this news will become a true news once it will be cleared by the respective authorities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock