Breaking All LDP packs will be discontinued for new acquisitions w.e.f 12th Dec '18

I will be returning to tata sky from airtel after 4 years, this month end, have started planning for the same, can anyone tell me, if its worth going for an annual pack of rs 8500, if so, do u expect in fall in prices this month, that would make the packs cost less.

I will be returning to tata sky from airtel after 4 years, this month end, have started planning for the same, can anyone tell me, if its worth going for an annual pack of rs 8500, if so, do u expect in fall in prices this month, that would make the packs cost less.
Bro I think TataSky is going to lower the prices of LDPs so wait for some times then after 29th of this month go for annual packs after seeing the packs charges. And rather pre welcome to TataSky family.

Bro I think TataSky is going to lower the prices of LDPs so wait for some times then after 29th of this month go for annual packs after seeing the packs charges. And rather pre welcome to TataSky family.
Thanks Buddy for the help

I have English Movie Annual Pack, Will they refund the amount to my account after 31st Dec.

I have annual dhamaka pack valid till august 2019 so after 29th december will it be scrapped or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock