Good News All Lite Pack readded tatasky mobile app

Yesterday Tata Sky updated PDF of Curated packs on their website. In that PDF- Hindi, Odia and Gujarati Lite /HD packs are available while Bengali, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu packs are not there.

Curated Packs

Tata Sky cc is still saying that all lite packs are discontinued and you cannot subscribe to any of them.

Last edited:
Yesterday Tata Sky updated PDF of Curated packs on their website. In that PDF- Hindi, Odia and Gujarati Lite /HD packs are available while Bengali, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu packs are not there.

Curated Packs

Tata Sky cc is still saying that all lite packs are discontinued and you cannot subscribe to any of them.
Check in Tata sky Mobile App

I am unable to subscribe to Hindi lite HD ...tried yesterday night and today also...showing your request cannot be processed.

Hence subscribed to Hindi basic HD which is very costly 😭
Please help

I am unable to subscribe to Hindi lite HD ...tried yesterday night and today also...showing your request cannot be processed.

Please help
First drop the pack you have subscribed then try it

Please help
Yes bro I am also getting same error message.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock