Breaking All users will be migrated to new TRAI Tariff by 31st March 2019

The process to migrate rest of the members has started.

My Cousin who didnt opt for new pack has been migrated to new packs today

Broadcasters are charging as per new tariff to DPO so no DPO will wait till 31th march because the more they wait the more loss for them
Then how will they offer LDP packs which have to be provided until validity expires as per TRAI. TRAI messed this up.

Then how will they offer LDP packs which have to be provided until validity expires as per TRAI. TRAI messed this up.

LDP is now a loss business for DTH. BTW you cannot blame TRAI for it as they introduced order in March 2017 and implemented in Feb 2019. So all DTH already knew what's coming 2 years back

LDP is now a loss business for DTH. BTW you cannot blame TRAI for it as they introduced order in March 2017 and implemented in Feb 2019. So all DTH already knew what's coming 2 years back

Well said, that is the reason why dishd2h, Tatasky had introduced some extra offers on new acquisition especially in south. They may have the thought once the new tarrif regime implemented they can withdraw all old pack and simply put the blame on TRAI

Thread title is misleading. It says 'all users will be moved w.e.f 11th Feb 2019' however i am on old pack and haven't choosen new pack yet and still no issues nor i have been forced to move into new TRAI regime packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock