Already have Smart TV, worth buying Airtel Internet TV set top box

• Thread starter hawk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,527

hawk

Reaction score
Hi All, i already own Sony Bravia W900B 42 Inch Smart TV (not android though) which has Apps like Netflix, Bigflix, Youtube, SonyLiv and many more. Do you guys suggest buying Airtel Internet TV Settop box? Currently using Dish TV.

Bapun Raz said:
Inputs here might help you:
Already went through whole post and all pages, did not find relevant answer. Anyone who already owns similar TV or has info may help. :)

hawk said:
Hi All, i already own Sony Bravia W900B 42 Inch Smart TV (not android though) which has Apps like Netflix, Bigflix, Youtube, SonyLiv and many more. Do you guys suggest buying Airtel Internet TV Settop box? Currently using Dish TV.

not worth it if already using an ANDROID TV. If TV is not android tv, then its fine

Hi, I have Sony Bravia smart TV with apps like Youtube and Netflix.
I was feeling requirement of Chromecast for better casting as my mobile mirroring was never Up To the mark. It keep on disconnected or it was not in sync.
Also was thinking to have an Android TV box for Games.
This Internet TV box is much fast than my smart tv.

I think it's not necessary to go for smart set top box when TV is smart TV.

Smart functions in TV are free to use and where as in dth it will be chargeable.

hindifun said:
Hi, I have Sony Bravia smart TV with apps like Youtube and Netflix.
I was feeling requirement of Chromecast for better casting as my mobile mirroring was never Up To the mark. It keep on disconnected or it was not in sync.
Also was thinking to have an Android TV box for Games.
This Internet TV box is much fast than my smart tv.

hindifun, i also have wifi and casting in TV. I think Airtel will start charging for these after 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock