Discussion Amazed by Airtel's Social Media team while CC and Nodal team are still pathetic

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
I had 4 airtel connections under one ID and it's still benefial but it forces my brother to call me every time to change package and you all know how easy it is in Selfcare :LOL:. So I decided to remove/split connections. I placed a request by emailing on Sunday morning. I received a call within few mins but I couldn't attend. So they kept calling and I was never able to attend it. After several missed calls, I was able attend one and explained them on Sunday evening. The moment they placed the request, the two connections were suspended immediately. There are kids in my brother's home and on a Sunday without a TV was very difficult.

I managed to convince my brother. I called Nodal the next day morning get it fixed but nodal strictly denied saying it will complete only by 6pm that day.

I patiently waited and the connections got removed from my account successfully but they were not assigned Customer id's still. So called Nodal again and they said to wait for another 24 hours.

Seriously I lost patience as I cannot convince my family anymore. So I shouted and posted a tweet.

Within few mins, I mean, in few mins I got a call from Airtel Social media team. I never shared my number in the tweet or didn't dm them too. But based on my past history, they called me.

Surprisingly, they created the id's immediately and some default base pack was activated.

I tried to changed via online but couldn't. I was receiving some Airtel Bundle not available error. I tweeted again, they called immediately again and fixed.

Though I was unable to change my pack until last night, now I'm able to.

Apparently Social media team of airtel is very responsive and they are very good in knowledge too.

Yes, same experience here. Their Airtel Presence handle team is very attentive and understanding while email, call support are very pathetic and having no interest to hear or understand. I had exactly same experience with Airtel Payments Bank support. Finally Twitter did the job for me too.

I was impressed by the time they took to call. They called me instantly. They might be paying a lot for social media team as the issues posted there have more exposure. Media is waiting to trend anything. Already airtel was caught once. So they are having very good people in Social Media team.

I was impressed by the time they took to call. They called me instantly. They might be paying a lot for social media team as the issues posted there have more exposure. Media is waiting to trend anything. Already airtel was caught once. So they are having very good people in Social Media team.
Yeah, their social media team is the way to go for quicker resolution of issues. You must have seen my thread about STB replacement, it's the social media team that helped me immensely in getting this done. An issue that was pending for more than 20 days was resolved within 3 days after I tweeted. I have even sent an appreciation tweet to the lady who handled the issue as I was really impressed!

Good News - Finally Swapped My Calcomp HD STB With Flextronics HD STB

I had 4 airtel connections under one ID and it's still benefial but it forces my brother to call me every time to change package and you all know how easy it is in Selfcare :LOL:. So I decided to remove/split connections. I placed a request by emailing on Sunday morning. I received a call within few mins but I couldn't attend. So they kept calling and I was never able to attend it. After several missed calls, I was able attend one and explained them on Sunday evening. The moment they placed the request, the two connections were suspended immediately. There are kids in my brother's home and on a Sunday without a TV was very difficult.

I managed to convince my brother. I called Nodal the next day morning get it fixed but nodal strictly denied saying it will complete only by 6pm that day.

I patiently waited and the connections got removed from my account successfully but they were not assigned Customer id's still. So called Nodal again and they said to wait for another 24 hours.

Seriously I lost patience as I cannot convince my family anymore. So I shouted and posted a tweet.

Within few mins, I mean, in few mins I got a call from Airtel Social media team. I never shared my number in the tweet or didn't dm them too. But based on my past history, they called me.

Surprisingly, they created the id's immediately and some default base pack was activated.

I tried to changed via online but couldn't. I was receiving some Airtel Bundle not available error. I tweeted again, they called immediately again and fixed.

Though I was unable to change my pack until last night, now I'm able to.

Apparently Social media team of airtel is very responsive and they are very good in knowledge too.
Great you got the job done. Where exactly the post was done. FB, Twitter ?

Great you got the job done. Where exactly the post was done. FB, Twitter ?
👇
He did it via Twitter as his first post says.

By the way, even lazy a$$ companies like BSNL are active on Twitter. But they do it for publicity purpose, they won't help you via DM and might ask you to make public tweet for support. Only share number privately. Airtel and other private companies have no such policy as they actually fix issues through it rather than public publicity.

👇

He did it via Twitter as his first post says.

By the way, even lazy a$$ companies like BSNL are active on Twitter. But they do it for publicity purpose, they won't help you via DM and might ask you to make public tweet for support. Only share number privately. Airtel and other private companies have no such policy as they actually fix issues through it rather than public publicity.
I remember an instance where Bsnl Twitter handle responded to a complaint after 20 days. Yes, after 20days.

Here's the tweet.

Source

Yes , I didn't call cc or nodal team.
I only tweet. And problems solved in few minutes.
They call immediately ASAP and solve letter.
But drawback is they can't help you after 7 pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock