Seeking Help Amazon booking not installed yet

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
My friend booked Airtel DTH hd through Amazon seller gomars. Today evening 3 he received invoice and paid the amount. But the installation is not done yet. Is this the procedure of paying for invoice alone without product. My friend is afraid as he is booking for the first time. When will Airtel install, called both cc Airtel says order not registered. Amazon says seller is not able to be contacted.

My friend booked Airtel DTH hd through Amazon seller gomars. Today evening 3 he received invoice and paid the amount. But the installation is not done yet. Is this the procedure of paying for invoice alone without product. My friend is afraid as he is booking for the first time. When will Airtel install, called both cc Airtel says order not registered. Amazon says seller is not able to be contacted.
Amazon has nothing to do with this.. Amazon is just a medium b/w seller and buyer. Tracking and other things won't work.
It's all b/w the seller nd airtel..

Seller will inform airtel; airtel will inform local technician..
It's all depend on how his local technician works..
I had also ordered ADTV from Amazon, but from a different seller. Installation was completed in 3 Hrs..

As u told he has ordered it today evening, may be installation can happen tomorrow. Max time frame is 48Hrs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock