- 1 Feb 2019
- Reaction score
1. Out of all the natural lakes in the world, more than 50% are situated in ______. Fill in the blanks.
2. A new species of a pit viper was discovered in India and named after the place it was found in. It is now the only Indian state to have a pit viper named after it. Which state is it?
Ans- Arunachal Pradesh
3. Orchha, an Indian town that was recently added to UNESCO World Heritage Site tentative list is located in which of these states?
Ans- Madhya Pradesh
4. An Amazon Prime Original series about 4 female friends, starring Sayani Gupta and Bani J has announced it’s second season. What is the show called?
Ans- Four More Shots Please!
5. Which Indian state recently won the 2019 WHO award for tobacco control?