DTH updates Another HOME SHOP 18 slot added by Dish TV

Good addition by dish tv...they are no 1 & very fast...in this type of Channels Addition

Bro they are slowest in adding channels. So many HD channels are missing but they dont bother. They always take so long to add channels.

Bro they are slowest in adding channels. So many HD channels are missing but they dont bother. They always take so long to add channels.

3 years back when Im purchased Dishtv that....they are no. 1 in channels addition.....that thing connected me from Hathway & ADTV.....

Still Im with dish tv....main reason is Life time recording future...south package price very low....super family pack north...which contains all most all north channels...paying rs. 40 for south channels....its good for me ....

3 years back when Im purchased Dishtv that....they are no. 1 in channels addition.....that thing connected me from Hathway & ADTV.....

Still Im with dish tv....main reason is Life time recording future...south package price very low....super family pack north...which contains all most all north channels...paying rs. 40 for south channels....its good for me ....

Yes due to maximum channels and channels launched on launching date previously attracted me to Dishtv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock