Discussion Any channels like UTV World Movies & NDTV Lumiere?

Deepak_DTH

Reaction score
I thoroughly miss these channels. I used to watch them regularly several years ago. They broadcast independent international movies. I came to know of several middle eastern gems directed by the likes as Majid Majidi, Jafar Panahi etc., I know these channels are discontinued, but is it possible to create a petition and request broadcasters to relaunch these type of channels?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are gonna have to stream these movies. Even Lumiere and UTV World Movies repeated same movies every week. It's not profitable to run these channels as these movies appeals to very limited audience.

Last edited:
I thoroughly miss these channels. I used to watch them regularly several years ago. They broadcast independent international movies. I came to know of several middle eastern gems directed by the likes as Majid Majidi, Jafar Panahi etc., I know these channels are discontinued, but is it possible to create a petition and request broadcasters to relaunch these type of channels?

Can you tell me the names of some movies you watched on these channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock