Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Any news on addition of Star Sports HD3 and HD4 channels

The last time I had spoken to the person who is incharge or pay channels addition at their corporate office in Mumbai in December 2014, he had informed that there was space problem and that is the reason no hd channels would be added in the near future. Don't know if this scenario has changed now or not.

ayanc99 said:
The last time I had spoken to the person who is incharge or pay channels addition at their corporate office in Mumbai in December 2014, he had informed that there was space problem and that is the reason no hd channels would be added in the near future. Don't know if this scenario has changed now or not.
D2H should lease more 6-7 tps from ST-2. What is the future satellite for D2H??:wall

I Think D2H Add SS3 HD Only Before World Cup :tup

Sajee said:
Can't understand what's D2H's future plan. What is the reason of 4k channel?? When they are unable to add all the HD channels present and to be launched in india!!!

Sajee said:
I can remember that when Star Sports2 was launched during Champions Trophy 2014 it was added on 3 DTH platform- Tata Sky,Airtel Digital TV and Sun Direct. D2H added SS2 after many days.. I don't like their strategy.

sas123 said:
I can remember that when Star Sports2 was launched during Champions Trophy 2014 it was added on 3 DTH platform- Tata Sky,Airtel Digital TV and Sun Direct. D2H added SS2 after many days.. I don't like their strategy.
It was 2013 when SS2 launched. Right?

Sadiq said:
It was 2013 when SS2 launched. Right?
Yes. Sorry. It was launched and added in Tata Sky and ADTV on March 2013. D2H added SS2 in March 2014. A year later. Am I wrong??

Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock