Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanc99

Contributor
Reaction score
Reports from various news sources suggest that Star Sports HD 3 and HD 4 shall be officially launched on Sunday, 1st February 2015.

Any news about whether the same will be added on d2h on launch day? Or will it be launched only when the ICC World Cup starts?

RE: Any news on addition of Star Sports HD3 and HD4 channels

ayanc99 said:
Reports from various news sources suggest that Star Sports HD 3 and HD 4 shall be officially launched on Sunday, 1st February 2015.

Any news about whether the same will be added on d2h on launch day? Or will it be launched only when the ICC World Cup starts?
I think D2H officials and management teams are sleeping bro..

sas123 said:

But bro why are you thinking like this :huh

sas123 said:

Are you saying it since SS HD3 and SS HD4 is not added yet bro? If yes, I don't know what to reply further to you bro! Are you meaning anything else?

Sadiq said:
Are you saying it since SS HD3 and SS HD4 is not added yet bro? If yes, I don't know what to reply further to you bro! Are you meaning anything else?
No its' just not for SS HD3 and SS HD4 addition. Since long D2H have not added any HD Channels.They are lagging behind ANIMAL PLANET HD,TLC HD WORLD,FOX LIFE HD and now SS HD3 and SS HD4(as of now the addition is not confirmed). Because this is the age of HD.

sas123 said:
No its' just not for SS HD3 and SS HD4 addition. Since long D2H have not added any HD Channels.They are lagging behind ANIMAL PLANET HD,TLC HD WORLD,FOX LIFE HD and now SS HD3 and SS HD4(as of now the addition is not confirmed). Because this is the age of HD.
Yes these channels are missing. But these channels are missing in other DTH as well except Dish TV. D2H is second DTH to have more HD channels after Dish TV. The last addition was PIX HD and &pictures HD.

Though they are at #2, they are missing some important HD channels.

Let them launch it first

santosha172 said:
Let them launch it first
ADTV will also add STAR SPORTS HD3.. No response from D2H end. Its very very bad..:p

Sadiq said:
Yes these channels are missing. But these channels are missing in other DTH as well except Dish TV. D2H is second DTH to have more HD channels after Dish TV. The last addition was PIX HD and &pictures HD.

Though they are at #2, they are missing some important HD channels.
Tata Sky,Dish TV also added PIX HD. &picture HD is available in Dish TV and ADTV platform. D2H should try to focus on adding most number of HD channels(i.e all HD channels which is available in India)

sas123 said:
ADTV will also add STAR SPORTS HD3.. No response from D2H end. Its very very bad..[emoji14]
ADTV is adding SSHD 3? From where you got the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock