Any update on 4K channel and content?

raheelqureshi

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Long time no update in 4K section. Anyone have any news about following:

1) When new programmes will be on air?
2) When they will start Star Sports 4K dedicated channel? or any Movies?
3) Any update on software, still many option we can't use...?

BTW its a huge picture difference while watching HD channels via 4K box on 4K Sony LED.

Thanks!

Tata Sky removed the channel
So don't be too hopeful

ABCDEFGH said:
Tata Sky removed the channel
So don't be too hopeful

He is asking about D2H 4K bro... Didn't you look at the section where the thread is posted? ;)

Sadiq said:
He is asking about D2H 4K bro... Didn't you look at the section where the thread is posted? ;)

Tata Sky and D2H are showing the exact same channel only.
And Tata Sky removed it because of no content available

ABCDEFGH said:
Tata Sky and D2H are showing the exact same channel only.
And Tata Sky removed it because of no content available

are you sure about it? if I recall correctly, there is no 4k channel in India.. ts and d2h are running their own channels by outsourcing content from other channels..

World cup over with it 4k game was also over with it has I said before never waste your money on latest technologies until they get avialable widely every where. But now you can wait till Olympics Brazil Rio 2016 or football world cup 2018 or may be cricket world cup 2019 for new 4k content :p

DishHD said:
World cup over with it 4k game was also over with it has I said before never waste your money on latest technologies until they get avialable widely every where. But now you can wait till Olympics Brazil Rio 2016 or football world cup 2018 or may be cricket world cup 2019 for new 4k content :p

So according to u Why to go for LED which costs Rs 30,000 to watch only 40 chs, buy CRT which will cost you 8,000 and watch 800+ chs :lol

Now they are showing last year football World Cup matches on 4k channel.

ayanc99 said:
Now they are showing last year football World Cup matches on 4k channel.

Good for TV shop owners as at least they can show 4K TV demonstration to their customer, otherwise by watching blur HD chs on 4K tv no one will buy that TV :D

Shadow said:
are you sure about it? if I recall correctly, there is no 4k channel in India.. ts and d2h are running their own channels by outsourcing content from other channels..

Oh is it.
Than I may be wrong

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock