Any way to remove the distracting Airtel Logo?

• Thread starter Nolasco
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 12,140

Nolasco

Reaction score
I shifted from Videocon D2H to Airtel today due to more flexibility in packages however there is the very distracting Airtel Logo on every channel which is quite large and distracting. Videocon D2H did not have any logo besides the channel logo. Is there any way to remove the Airtel logo as it affects the viewing experience.

I also noticed the the channel logos on Airtel are much larger in size as compared to on videocon. Any way to resize them? It's very distracting with the logos taking up so much screen space!

Airtel logo is less transparent compared to Tata Sky, Dish TV and Videocon, that's why it looks distracting and ugly and becomes very annoying to viewers. There is no way to remove it as its broadcasted from satellites and not by the set top box.

bro after sometime ur going to used to it no need to worry

Yes I get I will get used to it eventually. They really should make it more transparent though! Its quite annoying compared to the other operators.

I moved to other drh because of their pathetic logo only. I tried reaching customer care for logo issues but they were of no use to me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock