Seeking Help Anybody recharged old packages after February 1

I recharged now because I m not sure whether the same plan will be available in the coming weeks.. it might get dropped. So I tried it. But unfortunately only money added to account. Before that I tried recharged alacarte channel WB Movie channel for rs. 1.18. It was added for one month without issues. Next I tried base pack which is not worked.

1) Call customer care's toll free number
2) Let them know of your recharge amount
3) Request them to extend the current pack for one more month after March 4.

Most probably, they would do it without any issues.

1) Call customer care's toll free number
2) Let them know of your recharge amount
3) Request them to extend the current pack for one more month after March 4.

Most probably, they would do it without any issues.
Yes bro. I already contacted cc. They informed that tax is deducted and then money added to account. When my plan expires the amount will be deducted without tax for the monthly plan. Also they said that they are not sure which plans will be available in the next month.

Yes bro. I already contacted cc. They informed that tax is deducted and then money added to account. When my plan expires the amount will be deducted without tax for the monthly plan. Also they said that they are not sure which plans will be available in the next month.
Bro I'm a delear If you want my help PM me

I recomending every users to stick into old plans , Sun direct is provide very economical packages than Trai NCF.

If you need to move to trai, for sure you need to stop watching pay channels and watching fta only, otherwise pay channels will burn your pockets.

Last edited:
Me too recommend sun direct packs.
In cinema plus sports pack almost all channels are getting at this rate.
My paxk expires tomorrow and let me see i can recharge for else i will have to with MYOP.
In that case i will leave all the pay channels.
And select only the ones i hardly watch.
In these cases the rates will come to down in the upcoming months.
Anyways 2019 is not going to be an easy one!! 😂😂😂

Still in sun direct app its showing that i can recharge my pack to 1 month more.
So I don't think sun will remove quickly.
Let see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock