Airtel idtv / Cam card review and suggestion

Srinath21

Reaction score
i'm planning to buy airtel idtv. i just want to know about picture quality for sd and hd channels when compared to airtel hd+ stb

i'm planning to buy airtel idtv. i just want to know about picture quality for sd and hd channels when compared to airtel hd+ stb
Its PQ and AQ is very similar to HD STB. You won't feel any big difference.

Offtopic : As prices are same for all DTHs i recommended Tatasky as they provide excellent service with highest number of channels.

Guess I'd wait for jio to launch their ftth official launch which consists of iptv. Until then stick with dth.

Its PQ and AQ is very similar to HD STB. You won't feel any big difference.

Offtopic : As prices are same for all DTHs i recommended Tatasky as they provide excellent service with highest number of channels.
planning to get multi-connection ( to replace cable analog connection). so i thought of keeping stb in one room and cam in another room

If your TV is HD but not android TV then it is great choice .even if you wish to purchase chromecast then Airtel ITV box is a good choice. In chromecast your phone will be needed for everything but in ITV you are having the option to watch Amazon prime, Netflix, zee 5,Sony liv, voot, jio cinema,hotstar and other stuffs by downloading them.

If your TV is HD but not android TV then it is great choice .even if you wish to purchase chromecast then Airtel ITV box is a good choice. In chromecast your phone will be needed for everything but in ITV you are having the option to watch Amazon prime, Netflix, zee 5,Sony liv, voot, jio cinema,hotstar and other stuffs by downloading them.
idtv is different fom internet tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock