Aquaman | Dec 21

Watched the movie yesterday, 17th in Hindi 3D (Eng 3D was very late night show, 9:30 PM).
Liked this movie.
Since now I've watched WW and Aquaman, getting some interest in DCEU. So what's the best watch order, @sumitroy bro?

So what's the best watch order, @sumitroy bro?
There isn't any really any order to watch DC movies. But, the best order to watch them is in the order they came out.

If you haven't watched Batman series. Watch Batman begins (2005), Batman the dark knight (2008) and Batman the dark knight rises (2012). Btw, these movies doesn't comes under DCEU. But, it'll give an idea about Batman and his origin story. Movies are also good specially The dark knight (2008)

and then watch DCEU movies

1. Man of steel (2013)
2. Batman Vs Superman (2016)
3. Suicide Squad (2016) This movie has new characters. It doesn't have superman, WW or other DC characters except Batman. Batman appears in only two scene in this movie. This movie isn't that good.

You've already watched WW and Aquaman. So, the next movie is Justice league (2017).

DC movies are not as good as Marvel movies.

Last edited:
Thanks bro! I'm aware of your last line (which actually forced me not to watch these films). I know every bits of MCU but as said, totally unaware of DCEU.

There isn't any really any order to watch DC movies. But, the best order to watch them is in the order they came out.

If you haven't watched Batman series. Watch Batman begins (2005), Batman the dark knight (2008) and Batman the dark knight rises (2012). Btw, these movies doesn't comes under DCEU. But, it'll give an idea about Batman and his origin story. Movies are also good specially The dark knight (2008)

and then watch DCEU movies

1. Man of steel (2013)
2. Batman Vs Superman (2016)

You've already watched WW and Aquaman. So, the next movie is Justice league (2017).

DC movies are not as good as Marvel movies.
You forgot Suicide Squad

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock