Arasu Cable Updates

Ask Arasu Set top Box.. Don't buy private box.. when compared to other digital cable like tccl , scv , vk .... Cost wise Arasu cable is best. picture quality also good.

How many places in Chennai the LCO's offer Arasu? I think its close to none. Unless Arasu creates its own LCO's the public has no choice but to buy whatever STB the LCO's offer or move to DTH.

Guys i will register my complaint in tactv. They told wait for 10 days until dont buy the private box, and one question if any one of the officer tell to the cable operator register the complait against him.

Guys i will register my complaint in tactv. They told wait for 10 days until dont buy the private box, and one question if any one of the officer tell to the cable operator register the complait against him.

First you have to check of your LCO is registered with Arasu and he is interested to deliver Arasu STB. If he wants to sell Private MSO STB of his choice then there is little that you can do as Arasu only reaches to LCO's and not directly to its subscribers so you have to whatever your LCO gives or move to some DTH.

Any one tell to my operator who will register complaint against him???

All depends on the relationship your LCO has with the MSO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock