Arasu Cable Updates

Absolutely Useless TACTV i registered complaint on TACTV 2 months ago my area distributor they distribute private box, till now they cant take any action on my complaint. This is the government response:snail::snail::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Chennai would easily match the entire TN revenue for Arasu if they come with HD channels and HD STB but dunno why Arasu always ignores Chennai people. Probably they donated Chennai city to Private MSO's to enjoy and these Private MSO's are simply busy collecting monthly subscription, filling numerous slots with local channels and freezing popular channels at night and providing delayed audio for popular channels so people dont tune them.

A time will definitely come where some large brand like JIO goes DTH and brings cheap subscription packs and almost all Chennai subscribers move from local cable to DTH and Arasu even if it changes its mind and enters Chennai would find none to subscribe.

Arasu cable is sinking in my village I see very few people installing it also lco recommending to install VK digital and I saw a new cable operator AK digital

in Tactv why they are not not issued HD set top boxes all cable operator gives only SD box with limited every time ask cable operator they say HD box not available and they told your repeated answer tactv is very very slow for issuing set-top boxes
Tactv is very very slow for issuing set-top boxes so cable operator uses tactv laziness
And they issue private set top boxes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock