Arasu Cable Updates

thus-let-bygones-be-bygones-let-past-differences-as-nothing-be-quote-1.jpg

There was no first deletion, and that was the primary reason why i raised this issue.

A sudden removal of atleast 3 posts, and i was shocked as i usually don't post news articles on words instead as an image so users wont have font issues and as a policy i try to either post a similar English article as a reference for non-English users or i give a translation within the same post just below the image. So when 3 posts went missing i wondered two things,
  1. Why was no prior notice was given.
  2. And was the removed post actually did not accompany a translation.
Now with the posts missing its hard to confirm the same.

And by rules, for abuses or heated exchange of words immediate removal of posts can be accepted as a fair move. But for a translation missing image (im still not sure if the posts did miss the translation) this direct removal looks too harsh. That too not a single notice was posted.

And its actually nice to see 7 posts were totally removed and 3 of them were mine, so i may have to just ignore or Tamil is as usual special and I simply move on.

--

Ok, on this discussion: “Let bygones be bygones. Let past differences, as nothing be.”

Not sure if you noticed this yesterday only but I saw the deletion of posts from last 3 to 4 days.. And since the rules were written clearly, and the posts from a long time member of the forum, I don't think a separate notification is required. If it was from a newbie, I agree for a notification..

I reverted the original posts on the last 3 moderation to enable the member to translate.

Please note that this is done only for this time and hereafter the posts will be removed after 24 hours (at least) if translation was not found.

I reverted the original posts on the last 3 moderation to enable the member to translate.

Please note that this is done only for this time and hereafter the posts will be removed after 24 hours (at least) if translation was not found.

Thanks So Much. Will provide translation shortly. :)

If possible please move this discussion to the an appropriate section.

Since the posts were restored, can you check if there was translation given already @HOUSE-MD bro? You had this question.

Yes, donno how i missed them. Thanks for pointing. (y)

Last edited:
Just learned from news paper that LCO's are various parts of TN are demanding 4 month subscription as advance for STB installation, so considering monthly subscription to be Rs 200 to 220, various LCO's are now demanding from anywhere between Rs 1,000 to 1,100 for STB installation.

But public are asking about their security deposit of Rs 500 which everyone paid when starting their subscription and why cant LCO's make use of that.

Source: அரசின், 'செட்டாப் பாக்ஸ்' தாமதம் தனியாருக்கு மாறும் பொதுமக்கள்

--

Eng: Due to delay in STB supply by Arasu cable, public are moving towards private MSO's STB. Private MSO's are offering STB at Rs 700 - 1000 but no connectivity charges but Arasu demands connectivity charges though claiming the STB to be free of cost.

Also Private MSO's are offering DAS packs at Rs 125 & 175 inclusive of tax but Arasu charges DAS packs at Rs 125 & 175 exclusive of tax, so unless Arasu reduces the DAS packs at Rs 100 & 150 incl of tax the subscribers will continue with Arasu else they will move to Private MSO's.

அரசின், 'செட்டாப் பாக்ஸ்' தாமதம்; தனியாருக்கு மாறும் பொதுமக்கள்
அரசின், 'செட்டாப் பாக்ஸ்' தாமதம்

தனியாருக்கு மாறும் பொதுமக்கள்

Tamil nadu : Arasu cable delays STB distribution. Customers moving towards Private MSOs / DTB

My LCO is in no hurry to move to any DAS at the moment, may be he thinks people living in this area are well-off so can force them any moment with an STB and they will have no choice but to buy one.

Last time my LCO told me he is waiting for FREE STB as most customers are demanding it and SCV is visiting them every day to get back the control and he thinks Arasu can deliver STB any moment but he also think Arasu wont enter the City as it never tried to enter deep into Chennai even once.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock