Arasu Cable Updates

My friend told me from Katpadi vellore District his LCO moving to TCCL sd set to box 600, monthly 170 rs 170 channels. HD set top box 1500 with 70 HD channels forgot about the monthly cost

Why would LCO's wait for an MSO for ever to supply STB? Has Arasu ever answered why it takes such a long time to supply the required number of STB? From the news it seems not even 10% of the 70 lac subscribers got their STB. When Arasu & LCO's can make a very huge revenue from Chennai via Cable and Internet Arasu seems to be little interested, with such little interest even before the start i accept the fear my LCO has towards the service they might provide.

Last month my LCO said he is really worried if the service becomes like the other government service where if the main line gets cut on a Friday evening and staffs are available to fix only on Monday? His situation as an LCO will become unimaginable and he doesnt not want to see even the remaining subscribers fleeing to the DTH.

My friend told me from Katpadi vellore District his LCO moving to TCCL sd set to box 600, monthly 170 rs 170 channels. HD set top box 1500 with 70 HD channels forgot about the monthly cost

I think TCCL was the first game changer in Chennai where they offered the most affordable monthly subscription with almost all the channels.

I m from tirunelveli . My lco move to arasu cable . They ask 300 rs & aadhar Xerox for sd stb.

Guys in my area they will distribute VK Digital set top box for 750 rs
Ask Arasu Set top Box.. Don't buy private box.. when compared to other digital cable like tccl , scv , vk .... Cost wise Arasu cable is best. picture quality also good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock