Ardaas Karaan | Gippy Grewal, Gurpreet Ghuggi, Japji Khaira and Many More

Armaan99

Reaction score
This gave me Goosebumps ! .... So much richness in the teaser and music touching the core of the soul ! That 45 seconds of the teaser will give you the internal Peace of your soul.
Source

Ardaas Karaan's Teaser , the "Most" among the one of the most anticipated movies of 2019 is out now .
It is a sequel of Ardaas . "Ardaas" movie was the only movie in the world , where when the film was shown in the cinema , special arrangement of tissues was made by the cinema authority . So you can imagine that what was the impact of this movie on the audience . So will be with Ardaas Karaan . May be " Ardaas" series has some divine blessing of god so that it makes everyone emotional .
I would want to tell you an interesting fact about this movie. This is that the movie has no one road story. Rather it is a full bundle of questions on the social evils and non godly practices prevailing in our society.
Makers are trying to release the film on a large scale including languages like English, Hindi and even South Indian Laguages like Tamil etc .
So if it gets released in your language , dont at all miss it. But kindly take 2 - 3 handkerchiefs along with you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock