Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this discussion among us "customers", imagine what the DTH/LCOs might be going thru. Immense pressure of abiding my the new guidelines, as well as wanting to safeguard the interests of existing customers so that they dont lose them.

Indeed a big, big mess by TRAI. Yes, in a way the intent is good. But sadly, (like any other initiative), this has been grossly abused, and instead of benefiting the customer, in fact, it is troubling them all the more.

People will watch FTA channels and close subscription within Rs. 154
Most people not go for fta channels, Bro. In rural areas the younger telling "there is no starsports in my umbrella, who watch this free channels?

But as @Sarkar bro mentioned, the clause cleverly says "Generally" which will be used to their advantage by DPOs and Broadcasters!!
If this "Generally" means "Casually" then the mess won't ease out.
I think some kind of understanding between TRAI & Broadcasters/DPOs has been achieved that's why this new advisory came.
All the concerned know that the implementation is not smooth and as per my personal observation local cable operator is almost arm twisting his consumer to decide from a big rate chart else he will snap connection.
So this new directive may do some damage control and desired rate softening too.
Hope for the best :)

None of my friends and relatives are happy about these plans. Everyone is paying atleast rs 100 more now for same or fewer channels.

I am not happy at all.My Tata channel decreased and charge increased:(:cautious:

My Bill reduced from 750/- per month of TATA SKY to 350 now ... very happy to let go channels which i do not watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock