Are you happy with your LCO ?

happy_penguin

Reaction score
The main problem with my LCO is punctuality. He never comes in time when a need arise.
If I call him on the phone too much he simply refuses to receive my calls.
I live in a rented house and I dont have access to the terrace otherwise I would have
taken DTH.

Are you happy with your LCO ?

Not at all. LCO's are intentionally not displaying many broadcasters bouquets and have made their own packs with useless channels. My lco has asked those who want to take channels on alacarte to manually type the channels we want and text him on WhatsApp. He still hasn't read my message yet and my MSO, DEN has stopped it's online channel selection site. I just wonder what will happen next month when i get my bill. I seriously doubt it's going to be transparent! If anything goes wrong i won't hesitate to move to DTH again like i did 10 years back.

Not at all. LCO's are intentionally not displaying many broadcasters bouquets and have made their own packs with useless channels. My lco has asked those who want to take channels on alacarte to manually type the channels we want and text him on WhatsApp. He still hasn't read my message yet and my MSO, DEN has stopped it's online channel selection site. I just wonder what will happen next month when i get my bill. I seriously doubt it's going to be transparent! If anything goes wrong i won't hesitate to move to DTH again like i did 10 years back.
Same same

In my case I am facing a 6 day blackout of all HD channels. When I ask my LCO about this he says he cant do anything until 6th Feb.
I very recently have purchased a HD set top box which he wont refund if I decide to give it back otherwise I too would have taken a DTH.

I am totally disgusted with my LCO. They take a incredible amount of time to process a request such as adding new channels.
The guy refuses to pick up the phone when I call him. I live in a rented house so DTH is not an option at the moment. As soon
as I move to my own house I will take Airtel DTH.

What about you guys? Is your LCO helpful ?

Yes, i use LCO for my broadband service. He is very pmopt and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock