Are you happy with your LCO ?

I feel Ur really dissatisfied and disappointed with Ur LCO and MSO. Can make out from Ur post's.

U can switch to DTH even now if u r disgusted with Ur existing service provider
I can't switch to DTH at the moment because there is no place to install the dish antenna.
I live in a rented house.

Yes, i use LCO for my broadband service. He is very pmopt and helpful.
Even i use for broadband and there no issues but when it comes to cable he sucks. I think MSO's have been the ones to blame here.

But @happy_penguin no offence but how many more threads will you make regarding this? Your options are limited so you have to deal with it. I was in the same boat but have moved on but since you're stuck i can only say try complaining to your MSO office.

Btw, my LCO is providing cable TV and broadband till now and he said from next month he is providing IPTV service too.

But @happy_penguin no offence but how many more threads will you make regarding this?
Yes, he has made tons of such threads till now and still doing once in a while. I have merged this one with old one which was almost same issue thread.

Sorry for making a new thread with a similar subject. Just trying to vent my frustration with this wonderful and friendly community.

There must be some place where u can install your dish. Even if it's rented I don't think the owners will have any issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock