Are you happy with your LCO ?

I live at ground floor of a three storeyed house. Our landlord won't allow us to install a dish.

What kind of a landlord is he ??? One who doesn't allow to install a small dish.

He should respect the basic human rights of watching television by giving right to install the dish

I live at ground floor of a three storeyed house. Our landlord won't allow us to install a dish.
I too live in ground floor of a three storeyed house, I have installed dish, its very strange to see that your owner is not allowing dish since its become a mandatory for most of the house

You know those dishes ruins the look.
In my area after installing TS we are being told that it adds a nice look. Not kidding. It actually does look amazing in my house but in an apartment or multi storeyed building with many dishes it does look bad.

In my area after installing TS we are being told that it adds a nice look. Not kidding. It actually does look amazing in my house but in an apartment or multi storeyed building with many dishes it does look bad.
Where I live. I have strictly asked to put dishes on the back side where it's not visible. Same applies to cable wires. So it doesn't look bad.
No. If installed in a proper way it makes the building look attractive
Can you show me an example? Maybe I would be sold.

My LCO did not knew anything about cable tv and in every month he just come and ask for rs 250.I got angry due to his such activity and also because of some other issues,left the cable 3 months before.

Currently I am on Tata Sky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock