ARION Model-AF 8012H software update

Bro how do you know that arion HD boxes will get wyplay software. Please tell bro
I work with them :) by profession i am a software engineer. Moreover, I know this because Arion Box have the same hardware as Dish NXT boxes. Wplay is currently in testing phase that's why it is not sent to every box yet. Personally, i don't even care they implement the WPlay or not :)

I work with them :) by profession i am a software engineer. Moreover, I know this because Arion Box have the same hardware as Dish NXT boxes. Wplay is currently in testing phase that's why it is not sent to every box yet. Personally, i don't even care they implement the WPlay or not :)

Happy to Know Bhai....but update or near by date....available is testing Phase completed and updated in Arion Box's

Yes...just updated mine...feel like HD PQ got worse now...and changing to 5.1 is a bit tedious..and I don't like the new UI now that I have seen ...

Last edited:
Yes...just updated mine...feel like HD PQ got worse now...and changing to 5.1 is a bit tedious..and I don't like the new UI now that I have seen ...
Do you really feel pq has gotten worse after the update?

Right Now my office time....after reaching home....I will update...

Dishtv starts updating hd boxes model 8012 with EPG V 623 (Black and Orange UI) from today onwards. So no wyplay software for existing HD boxes. Wyplay is only for model no. D7000 HD boxes ( Dish NXT HD)

Last edited:
Its not done by.. Automatically... Force to Update...Done

Nothing Great...But Looks OK....

Its Look like old ADTV UI

Here Some SS from Side

If u want to know next programs....now up & down buttons....usege... instead of left right

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock