arre iski toh kismat hi kharaab hai-bad luck of tata sky & myself

dino29

Reaction score
I bought tata sky in 2008 as being the tata brand i always trusted and i was not disappointed bcoz they gave me great service and added new channels at a good rate
But what to do tata sky has bad fate just like me despite booking tps in 2007 on gsat 10, they were left to wait as gsat 10 lauch got delayed 4 times (3 and a half years). i started hating tata sky in 2010 as they stopped adding new channels at the rate that it should have but then they brought a smile to my face and made me happy as they brought the hd revolution by airing fifa world cup free so i bough tata sky hd and was happy. after that i heard news that tata sky will activate vertical polarity on insat 4a but again bad luck of tata sky struck and insat 4a developed power issues which made tata sky discontinue that plan. now as i was again starting to hate tata sky, they launched tata sky hd plus and wow they made me happy again, i won tata sky hd plus in a contest run by star and yipee i loved the product. again as usual non addition of popuular chs specially hd made my unhappy so tata sky came up with another thing vod which made me come over my sadness to a little bit so i was still with tata sky although not recharging my account regularly and bought videocon d2h . but tata sky was back again and they started adding new channel, not all but many to come back to tata sky. now that tata sky and my bad luck period r over as tata sky is launching 100 plus new chs very soon and i am almost out of my illness so i have double reasons of joy
balle balle ! i am not saying tata to tata sky and wish both myself and my old fav dth company touch the sky

Dino bhai are you sure they are going to add a lot of channels by next month because i am thinking of moving to videocon d2h by next month:skd

yes buddy, they were to add channels ny nov end itself but something did not work out so this time they r sure to alunch 100 plus new channels by dec end or jan first week. u never know they want to give us a surprise on christmas or as soon as new year strikes

Also can somebody translate in simpler terms, what point dino29 tries to make here or what is his query :lol

Same thing in everythread.What you want to say?

please don't post this type of thread and make this forum ugly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock