DDF Exclusive Asianet Digital [Cable TV] : Channels list and discussions.

• Thread starter WizarD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 51,152
Good to see inspite of being a South Indian MSO they are carrying channels like Star Jalsha, Colors Bangla, Colors Odia, Mahuaa Plus etc.....

Good to see inspite of being a South Indian MSO they are carrying channels like Star Jalsha, Colors Bangla, Colors Odia, Mahuaa Plus etc.....
There are a lot of workers in this state originating from Bengal. Pretty obvious for the cable operator

The HD STB + installation cost is currently Rs.2500, I heard (It was Rs. 3500-4000, some 3-4 years back).
Asianet has HD packages named as Silver, Gold, Platinum & Emerald. and in addition some channels are to be paid separately. These Asianet guys are tricky (please read as "cunning"), they won't give you a channels list of your subscribed package. they will tell you to go to their nearby local office and see the hard copy of the channels list. They wont give you a copy to you or even mail.

Any idea about the monthly rates for these plans

[QUOTE="Rishithulyan, post: 1293557,
"Asianet has HD packages named as Silver, Gold, Platinum & Emerald. and in addition some channels are to be paid separately. These Asianet guys are tricky (please read as "cunning"), they won't give you a channels list of your subscribed package. they will tell you to go to their nearby local office"

True...I am using HD plan @ ₹450/month...was getting Asianet HD nd Mazhavil HD 2 days before...now they are showing "You are Unauthorized.." msg, and when we called the Customer Care they informed us that we should pay additional amount of ₹25 each for getting these channels....

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Rishithulyan, post: 1293557,
"Asianet has HD packages named as Silver, Gold, Platinum & Emerald. and in addition some channels are to be paid separately. These Asianet guys are tricky (please read as "cunning"), they won't give you a channels list of your subscribed package. they will tell you to go to their nearby local office"

True...I am using HD plan @ ₹450/month...was getting Asianet HD nd Mazhavil HD 2 days before...now they are showing "You are Unauthorized.." msg, and when we called the Customer Care they informed us that we should pay additional amount of ₹25 each for getting these channels....
Which hd plan are you using. You didn't mention that. Because the last I heard, Asianet was providing all hd at ~₹700pm, which was one of the reasons I moved to Airtel

Which hd plan are you using. You didn't mention that. Because the last I heard, Asianet was providing all hd at ~₹700pm, which was one of the reasons I moved to Airtel

Dnt knw the plan name...bt i was getting all SD channels except Mangalam and Reporter...and also all the HD channels mentioned in the Channel Lists above @ ₹450p.m...bt suddenly they stopped Mazhavil nd Asianet Hd and now asking additional amount for viewing those....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock