AsiaSat 5 C Band Reception details

Sports feed will not work on 4 feet,
6 to 8 feet dish needed for that

I am having the same problem on Asiasat 5, how did you work out with?

I am getting only 2 TPs with 40-50 quality with FTV other channels whereas the signal strength is about 80-92 on all TPs. But other TPs are 0 quality.

Can anybody guide on the skew settigns of the LNBF?

Any help? My dish is 6Ft with KU+C LNBF and Jynxbox

Sir yesterday i tuned to 100.5°E AsiaSat 5 i am getting 60 percent signal on trace HD channels and On FTV HD i am getting 50 to 60 percent signal and some transponder are giving only 20 to 30 percent signal and some transponder are giving signals like (- +) some times 7 percent and some times 40 percent..
Sir please give suggestion on this if i am doing something wrong then i will rectify for that i am having 6ft solid and solid 3000 Full HD box i am from Jalandhar Punjab.
Before the setup was on 105.5°E AsiaSat 3S on this satellite i am getting more than 70 to 80 percent signal on almost all the transponders...

Thanx
Im also facing the same problem with my new dish 4 feet Solid Antenna. My retailer told me the sattelite is weak so some TP may not receive.
Any suggestions most welcome

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock